Drop off your resume & COMPLETED application in person at any Clubhouse Location in an enclosed envelope addressed to Chris.
A bit about Us:
From our inception to the present, The Clubhouse has always stood apart from our competitors. What sets us apart from our competition is our dedication and focus on quality products, backed up with sports and product knowledge, to find you the item you are looking for, and provide you with the best service.
At The Clubhouse we carefully select the products we carry to reflect the best quality available, as well as hard to find items. If we don't have what you're looking for we will go that extra mile and order that product for you. If we can get it, we will!
Aside from our product selection we also offer various value added services.
- Pro Stitched Jersey Numbering to lower priced Print Numbering
- Custom Embroidery and Full Colour Prints (From single units to 500 unit corporate orders)
- Custom Caps, Polos, Hoodie, Tracks, Tees and more!
At the Clubhouse we are constantly looking for new members to join our Team of dedicated sports enthusiasts and sales people. We strive to provide the best shopping experience, products, services, and knowledge for our customers. To that end, we are constantly searching for individuals who always strive to go beyond the expectations of our customers and provide them with a shopping experience that will bring them back to us time and again.
What we're looking for:
- Sports Enthusiasts
- Quick Learner
- Completed schooling
- Ability to work as a team
- Independently motivated
- Inventory Management skills
- Customer Service Professional
- Experience with Corel Draw or Illustrator is a plus
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment
Do you think you would make a good member of The Clubhouse team? Fill out our Application, and drop it off at one of our store locations.